Premier Properties is a full service – Reduced Rate Real Estate firm, not to be confused with “Discount Broker” Firms where you pay a flat fee and you end up doing all the work and no representation. Our full service fees are structured to benefit the seller and the agent – because we pay no franchise fees our agents get to keep a large portion of their commission. We assure you the same service and exposure of anyone who uses a Franchise Broker that lists their property on the Carolina Multiple Listing Service (CMLS) and List Hub (which feeds all the smaller search engine websites from the CMLS).
Our Fees are two-tier; if we list your property we will give you full service representation for the commission rate of 4.5%, of which we will pay the buyer agent who brings a qualified buyer a rate of 2.5% and Premier Properties will earn 2%. If we are allowed to represent you as a dual agent meaning a buyer comes to you through our company we will reduce the commission rate to 3% from 4.5%.
Selling your home takes a lot more than adding it to the MLS listings and putting a sign in the front yard. There are a few critical areas that must be addressed to ensure that you get the best results when selling your home and to ensure that your homes sell as quickly as possible-at top value!
- Provide CMA (Comparative Marketing Analysis) – Provide you with a current CMA and assist you in determining the most effective list price for your home before listing the property for sale on the MLS.
- Education – Keep you educated and up-to-date on listing and selling market conditions in your community or area. You will be sent auto report- weekly or monthly on market conditions and new listings and recent sales.
Keeping You Informed by providing updates on all activity regarding your home: agent showings, open house attendance, and agent tours, sign inquiries, etc. as well as showing reports from local MLS, Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com, and other affiliated websites.
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR SALE
- Home Preparation – Suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, and a sale more likely, to interested buyers. Furnish painters and repairmen if needed to use for preparation of listing.
- Home Staging – Present you with professional advice on presenting your home to show exceptionally well, and sell for the highest possible value. If needed help with the selection of a staging professional.
- Assist With Required Disclosures – Assist with the preparation of all necessary seller required property disclosures. Order, prepare all additional reports and disclosures as required.
- Pictures to Promote the Home – Professional pictures to promote the home not just “room” pictures but pictures that help sell the home.
PROMOTING YOUR HOME TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS
- MLS Exposure – Prepare a detailed MLS (Multiple Listing Service) listing including a compelling property description with the optimum number of quality photographs to enhance your homes presence.
- Agent Tours – Schedule broker open house for examination by agents specifically interested in property in your area with motivated buyers.
- Exposure to Other Agents– Promote your home by distributing flyers, brochures, company postings, and making personal announcements at real estate meetings. Also informing offices in the greater Charlotte and Lake Norman area. Included in North Carolina are Mecklenburg, Iredell, Catawba, Gaston, and Lincoln Counties. And in South Carolina are York County.
PROMOTING YOUR HOME ON THE INTERNET
- Internet Search Engine Exposure – Your home will be posted to the most popular websites used by buyers when looking for a home such as; ListHub, Realtor, Trulia, Homes.com, Yahoo, Frontdoor, Oodle, MSN, AOL, Juno, NetZero, Zillow, as well all Franchise Broker websites affiliated with the CMLS through their independent IDX search pages. Several of the sites power other smaller sites for a total of more than 300 websites.
According to the NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, 90% of all consumers use the Internet in their search and 47% of buyers find the home they ultimately purchased on the Internet.
- Circlepix Virtual Home Tour (optional) – Prepare a professional virtual home tour and selling feature presentation for your home so that buyers can experience the uniqueness of your home 24 hours a day. We will have quality material with which to market your home.
- YouTube (optional) – Coldwell Banker’s YouTube channel, On Location, is the most visited real estate channel, with over 3 million visits since its launch. It is the premier real estate YouTube channel, allowing consumers access to over 100,000 videos of home listings, neighborhood features, local market conditions and more.
ADVERTISING YOUR HOME
- Neighborhood Promotion – Post For Sale and directional signs throughout the community with directions to your home. Send personalized “Just Listed” letter or post card to residents in your neighborhood promoting the features and lifestyle benefits of your home.
- Print Advertising – Create and have printed a multi-page color brochure for the home for prospective buyers with information on the home, community, local taxes, area schools, local amenities, and local demographic information.
- Custom Flyers for Drive-by Buyers – Create custom a flyer to be located at the road in a flyer box of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for people who may be driving through the community.
SHOWING YOUR HOME
- Easy Access for Showings – Enhance convenience for buyer’s while securing the owners privacy by placing a Supra Key Lock box home; only active Real Estate Agents have access to the electronic keys for entry and all appointments will be scheduled through Showing Service (SS) which requires password protection before giving permission to show a home.
- Potential Buyer Motivation – Follow-up on all agents who have shown your home to answer questions, and further motivate buyer interest. Generate weekly feedback report to review potential buyer issues reported by showing agents after each showing
MANAGING THE TRANSACTION
- Potential Buyer Evaluation – Ensure that any offers from buyers are pre-qualified and capable of closing on the purchase.
- Negotiations – Represent you in contract negotiations with buyers to help generate the highest selling price for the home.
- Requests for Repair – Negotiate request for repairs on your behalf. Secure quotes on repairs required. Supervise repairs needed.
- After Negotiated Offer is Accepted – Assist with appraisal, septic, well, home inspection appointments coordinate closing times and attorney choices with buyers, purchase home warranties (if required), follow up weekly on buyer financing status, and closing activities on your behalf to ensure a smooth and closing.
- Managing the Bottom Line – Receive Closing Statement and Disclosures before closing and review the statement with you before meeting to close, usually the day before closing. Attend closing. Represent you as a power of attorney if needed.
- After Negotiated Offer is Accepted– Assist with appraisal, septic, well, home inspection appointments coordinate closing times and attorney choices with buyers, purchase home warranties (if required), follow up weekly on buyer financing status, and closing activities on your behalf to ensure a smooth and closing.
- Managing the Bottom Line – Receive HUD 1 statement before closing and review the statement with you before meeting to close, usually the day before closing. Attend closing. Represent you as a power of attorney if needed.